[Glance] Removal of glance-replicator

Erno Kuvaja ekuvaja at redhat.com
Thu May 30 11:30:39 UTC 2019

Hi all,

The replicator has been purely depending of the Images API v1 and thus not
operational at all for good couple of cycles now. As a part of the v1
cleanup we are going to remove the replicator command as well.

If the replicator is needed (currently doesn't seem to as no-one even
noticed that it deasn't work since we removed v1 api), lets not port the
original just to v2 but open a spec for it and take the opportunity to come
up with robust solution that will serve us well into the future.

Thanks,
Erno "jokke" Kuvaja