[all][qinling] Please check your README files

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri May 24 17:24:32 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-24 10:19:49 +0200 (+0200), Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
[...]
> I hope that PBR issue gets fixes soon, then openstack/requirements
> gets PBR version bump so we can revert that change to show IPA
> characters again.

The PBR constraint in global requirements is really only used in
places like integration testing environments where it's explicitly
preinstalled. For situations where it gets pulled in by setuptools
(which is most times where a job pip installs a project using it),
all that really matters is what the latest version allowed by the
setup_requires list argument to the setuptools.setup() function call
in its setup.py file is. That call never gets constrained anyway.
--
Jeremy Stanley