[all][qinling] Please check your README files

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org
Thu May 23 13:27:58 UTC 2019

Train cycle is supposed to be "we really go for Python 3" cycle.
Contrary to previous "we do not have to care about Python 3" ones.

I am working on switching Kolla images into Python 3 by default [1]. It
is a job I would not recommend even to my potential enemies. Misc
projects fail into random ways (sent a bunch of patches).

1. https://review.opendev.org/#/c/642375

Quite common issue is related to README files. I know that we have XXI
century and UTF-8 is encoding for most of people here. But Python tools
are not so advanced so far and loves to explode when see characters
outside of US-ASCII encoding.

Please check your README files. And move them to US-ASCII if needed.

I already fixed few projects [2][3][4][5] but would love to see
developers fixing their code too.

2. https://review.opendev.org/644531
3. https://review.opendev.org/644533
4. https://review.opendev.org/644535