答复: 答复: [DVR config] Can we use drv_snat agent_mode in every compute node?

Yi Yang (杨燚)-云服务集团 yangyi01 at inspur.com
Mon May 20 00:07:38 UTC 2019

Brian, thank for your reply. So if I configure 3 compute nodes of many compute node as drv_snat, it doesn't have substantial difference from the case that I configure 3 single network nodes as snat gateway except deployment difference, right? Another question, it doesn't use HA even if we have multiple dvr_snat nodes, right? If enable l3_ha, I think one external router will be scheduled in multiple (2 at least) dvr_snat nodes, for that case, IPs of these HA routers for this one router are same one and are activated by VRRP, right? For l3_ha, two or multiple HA l3 nodes must be in the same L2 network because it uses VRRP (keepalived) to share a VIP, right? For that case, how can we make sure VRRP can work well across leaf switches in a L3 leaf-spine network (servers are connected to leaf switch by L2)?