[stackalytics] Reported numbers seem inaccurate

Sergey Nikitin snikitin at mirantis.com
Fri May 17 14:20:07 UTC 2019

Testing of migration process shown us that we have to rebuild database "on
live".
Unfortunately it means that during rebuild data will be incomplete. I
talked with the colleague who did it previously and he told me that it's
normal procedure.
I got these results on Monday and at this moment I'm waiting for weekend.
It's better to rebuild database in Saturday and Sunday to do now affect
much number of users.
So by the end of this week everything will be completed. Thank you for
patient.

--
Best Regards,
Sergey Nikitin