[cinder] ACTION REQUIRED: Updating weekly meeting ping list

Jay Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Wed May 15 17:13:44 UTC 2019

Team,

There has been discussion recently about whether or not courtesy pings
are good practice or not.  The decision from the Cinder team is that we
feel they are useful and we want to continue to use them.  Our courtesy
ping list, however, has become quite stale.

So, we have decided to remove the existing list and allow people to add
their names back in if they wish to continue to be pinged for the weekly
meeting.

I am going to keep the existing list one more week to give people time
to see this e-mail and make changes.  If, however, your name is not on
the new list that I have started here [1] the assumption will be that
you don't want to be pinged when the Cinder meetings start.

Thanks for your attention to this change.  In the future we will plan to
refresh the ping list at the beginning of each release.

Hope to see you in our weekly meetings!

Thanks!

Jay

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-train-meetings