[cinder] PTG and Forum Summary

Jay Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Tue May 14 19:56:25 UTC 2019

All,

I have now gone through all the notes and recordings from the OpenInfra
Summit Forum sessions as well as the OpenStack PTG meetings.  You can
see the summary of discussions and action items here [1] with links to
the detailed etherpads and recordings organized chronologically.

I have also gotten the Cinder Project Update [2] and Cinder On-boarding
[3] session slides posted.

All-in-all the PTG meetings and forum sessions were well attended and we
had many productive discussions.  As indicated in my project update
presentation, I feel the health of the Cinder community continues to be
good.  We still have a diverse population (different geographies,
different companies, different technologies) contributing to Cinder.  We
also are seeing a consistent stream of user experience and stability
improvements being proposed and merged.  The attendance at the PTG and
Summit sessions supported the health status of our community.

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend our sessions both in person
and remotely!  Make sure to mark your calendars for the planned
mid-cycle meeting at the Lenovo site in RTP, August 21st - 23rd, 2019.
Hope to see many of you there!

Jay

(JungleboyJ)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CinderTrainSummitandPTGSummary