Baremetal attach volume in Multi-tenancy

zack chen zackchen517 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 04:00:11 UTC 2019

This is a normal Cinder in Openstack deployment

I'm using ceph as cinder backend, RBD drvier.

My ideas the instance should communicate with Openstack platform storage
network via the vrouter provided by neutron. The vrouter gateway should
communicate with Openstack platform. is or right?

Gorka Eguileor <geguileo at redhat.com> 于2019年5月9日周四 下午5:28写道: