Baremetal attach volume in Multi-tenancy

zack chen zackchen517 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 01:46:33 UTC 2019

Thanks!

Yes, I have seen this approach. However, the baremetal instance must be
able to communicate with the openstack api network,storage network If I use
the iscsi or rbd driver as the cinder volume driver. This may have some
security risks in a multi-tenant scenario.
How do I ensure that the storage network between different tenants is
isolated and able to communicate with the platform's storage network.

Walter Boring <waboring at hemna.com> 于2019年5月8日周三 下午11:28写道: