[telemetry] Voting for a new meeting time

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Fri May 10 03:05:43 UTC 2019

Hi team,

As discussed, we should have a new meeting time so more contributors can
join. So please cast your vote in the link below *by the end of May 15th
(UTC).*

https://doodle.com/poll/cd9d3ksvpms4frud

One thing to keep in mind that I still want to keep the old meeting time as
an option, not because I'm biasing the APAC developers but because it is
the time that most of the active contributors (who actually pushing patches
and review) can join.

When we have the results if we end up missing some contributors (I think
all of you are great!), no worries. We could try to create different
meetings for a different set of contributors, something like:

   - Developers: for bug triage, implementation, etc.
   - Operators: input from operators are important too since we need real
   use cases
   - Cross-project: Telemetry may need to work with other teams
   - Core team: for the core team to discuss the vision and goals, planning

Okie, I know we cannot live without monitoring/logging so let's rock the
world guys!!!

Bests

--
*Trinh Nguyen*