[User-committee] OpenStack User Survey 2019

Carlos Goncalves cgoncalves at redhat.com
Thu May 9 20:59:38 UTC 2019

Thank you for the prompt replies and action, Allison and Jimmy!

After discussing on #openstack-lbaas with the team and drafting on
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cItdtzi32r, we would like to suggest
presenting some multiple choices along with an "Other" free text area.

1. Which OpenStack load balancing (Octavia) provider drivers would you
like to see supported?

(sorted alphabetically)
A10 Networks
AVI Networks
Amphora
Brocade
F5
HAProxy Technologies
Kemp
Netscaler
OVN
Radware
VMware
Other (free text area)

2. Which new features would you like to see supported in OpenStack
load balancing (Octavia)?

(sorted alphabetically)
Active-active
Container-based amphora driver