[ops] database archiving tool

Belmiro Moreira moreira.belmiro.email.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:43:49 UTC 2019

Hi Pierre-Samuel,
at this point most of the OpenStack projects have their own way to
archive/delete soft deleted records.
But one thing usually missing is the retention period of soft deleted
records and then the archived data.

I'm interested to learn more about what you are doing.
Is there any link to access the code?

Belmiro
CERN