[telemetry] Team meeting agenda for tomorrow

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu May 9 12:43:01 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-09 10:35:58 +0200 (+0200), Matthias Runge wrote:
[...]
> Unfortunately, having a meetig at 4 am in the morning does not really
> work for me. May I kindly request to move the meeting to a more friendly
> hour?

The World is round, and your "friendly" times are always someone
else's "unfriendly" times. Asking the folks interested in
participating in the meeting to agree on a consensus timeslot
between them is fair, but please don't characterize someone else's
locale as "unfriendly" just because it's on the opposite side of the
planet from you.
--
Jeremy Stanley