[Deploy problem] deploy openstack+monasca with kolla-ansible 8.0.0.0rc1. [kolla]

Ming-Che Liu gn01737625 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 09:13:35 UTC 2019

Hello,

Thank you for replying, my goal is to deploy [all-in-one]
openstack+monasca(in the same physical machine/VM).

I will check the detail error information and provide such logs for you,
thank you.

I also have a question about kolla-ansible 8.0.0.0rc1, when I check the new
feature about kolla-ansible 8.0.0.0rc1, it seems only 8.0.0.0rc1 provide
the "complete" monasca functionality, it that right(that means you can see
monasca's plugin in openstack horizon, as the following picture)?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Shawn

[image: monasca.png]