[octavia][taskflow] Adaption of persistence/jobboard (taskflow expert review needed)

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Tue May 7 20:51:56 UTC 2019

Hi Octavia team,

Thank you for the great discussion we had at the PTG and via video
conference. I am super excited that we can start work on flow
resumption.

I have updated the Stroyboard story for the Jobboard work based on the
discussion: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005072

I tried to break it down into parts that multiple people could work on
in parallel. Please feel free to sign up for work you are interested
in or to add additional tasks you might think of.

Michael