[kolla] Virtual PTG scheduling poll

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Tue May 7 11:52:18 UTC 2019

The results are in! There were a few ties, so I picked the two sessions
that most cores could attend and was most friendly to timezones of the
attendees.

Tues May 28th, 12:00 - 16:00 UTC
Weds May 29th, 12:00 - 16:00 UTC

Lets try to cover as much as possible in the first session, then decide if
we need another.

Unless anyone has any other suggestions, I propose we use Google hangouts
for voice and/or video.

Hangout: https://meet.google.com/pbo-boob-csh?hs=122
Calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MGE1MHRuN2s2cTdkMm12YWtpMnY5YWZlNHRfMjAxOTA1MjhUMTIwMDAwWiBtYXJrQHN0YWNraHBjLmNvbQ&tmsrc=mark%40stackhpc.com&scp=ALL