Shanghai Summit Programming Committee Nominations Open

Ashlee Ferguson ashlee at openstack.org
Mon May 6 18:20:00 UTC 2019

Thank you to everyone who attended the Open Infrastructure Summit in Denver. The event was a huge success!

If you weren’t able to make it, check out the videos page [1]. Keynotes are up now, and the rest of the sessions will be uploaded in the next week. We’ll also be sharing a Summit recap in the Open Infrastructure Community Newsletter, which you can subscribe to here [2].

The next Summit + PTG will be in Shanghai, November 4 - 6, and the PTG will be November 6 - 8, 2019.

Registration and Programming Committee nominations for the Shanghai Open Infrastructure Summit + PTG [3] are open! The Programming Committee helps select the content from the Call for Presentations (CFP) for the Summit schedule. Sessions will be presented in both English and Mandarin, so we will be accepting CFP submissions in both languages. The CFP will open early next week.

	• Nominate yourself or someone else for the Programming Committee [4] before May 20, 2019
	• Shanghai Summit + PTG registration is available in the following currencies:
		• Register in USD [5]
		• Register in RMB (includes fapiao) [6]

Thanks,
Ashlee