[I18n] Translation plan Train

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Mon May 6 00:58:30 UTC 2019

Hello Stackers,

hopefully you enjoyed the time during the Open Infra Summit and the PTG
in Denver - onsite or remotely. Maybe you inspired also the spirit from
something new which will start from now on.
As usually we at I18n after release we merge translations back from
stable branch to master and starting with a new translation plan [1].
Without a simple copy of the last one I investigated project status
under the help of commits and the OpenStack Health Tracker. That's very
helpful to see which projects are active and which one have a break, so
we can adjust translation priority. At the end the translation plan will
be a little bit shorter and we have enough space to onboard new stuff.
Additional project docs are not decided yet. But we have the new
projects outside OpenStack like Airship, StarlingX and Zuul and if you
think on the next Summit in Shanghai and the target downstream users, a
translated version of user interfaces or documentation might be useful.
If you have questions or remarks, let me know, or Ian, or the list :)

Frank

[1]
https://translate.openstack.org/version-group/view/Train-dashboard-translation/projects