[placement][nova][ptg] Summary: Nested Magic With Placement

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Sat May 4 18:09:49 UTC 2019

On Fri, 3 May 2019, Chris Dent wrote:

> * This (Friday) afternoon at the PTG I'll be creating rfe stories
>  associated with these changes. If you'd like to help with that, find
>  me in the placement room (109). We'll work out whether those
>  stories needs specs in the normally processing of the stories.
>  We'll also need to find owners for many of them.

I decided to capture all of this in one story:

     https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005575

which will likely need to be broken into several stories, or at
least several detailed tasks.

We will also need to determine what of it needs a spec (there's
already one in progress for the request group mapping), if one
spec will be sufficient, or we can get away without one.

And people. Always with the people.