[tc] Proposal: restrict TC activities

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 00:58:38 UTC 2019

Then it might fit the purpose to rename the technical committee to
governance committee or other terms. If we have a technical committee not
investing time to lead in technical evolvement of OpenStack, it just seems
odd to me.

TC should be a place good developers aspired to, not retired to. BTW this
is not a OpenStack-only issue but I see across multiple open source
communities.

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Principle Engineer
OpenStack, Kubernetes, CNCF, LF Edge, ONNX, Kubeflow, OpenSDS, Open Service
Broker API, OCP, Hyperledger, ETSI, SNIA, DMTF, W3C