[neutron] bug deputy report for week of 2019-03-25

Bence Romsics bence.romsics at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 15:50:57 UTC 2019

Hi Neutrinos,

I was the bug deputy this week. I'm going to be on a training on
Monday, so I'm sending this report a bit early. If I have the chance
on Monday I'll send an updated version still before the team meeting

We have no critical bugs and no new RFEs this week. If I may, please
let me call your attention to the two High bugs below.

High:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1821912
intermittent ssh failures in various scenario tests
gate failure, no fix proposed yet
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1822256
Ip segments lost when restart ovs-agent with openvswitch firewall
packet loss at agent restart, no fix proposed yet

Medium:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1822100
Network Update if current provider net attribure key/value pair in request
fix proposed: https://review.openstack.org/648522
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1822105
Policy rules related to "sub parameters" doesn't work properly
fix proposed: https://review.openstack.org/648532
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1821948
Unstable unit test uses subnet broadcast address
low frequency gate failure, fix merged: https://review.openstack.org/648172

Low:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1822155
neutron-keepalived-state-change can not start on some python3 distro
problem specific to (unsupported) python3.4, fix proposed:
https://review.openstack.org/648459
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1822199
neutron-vpn-netns-wrapper not invoked with --rootwrap_config parameter
low hanging fruit, no fix proposed yet

Incomplete:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1821567
network_segment_ranges could not load in tricirlce test
likely not a neutron bug but a tricircle one
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1821925
Limit test coverage for Extended Maintenance stable branches
please look at it if you're interested in stable / extended maintenance process
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1821963
Rally test delete-subnets fails at higher concurrency
could not reproduce yet, waiting to hear back from reporter

Duplicate:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1821357
VRRP vip on VM not reachable from other network on DVR setup
duplicate of https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1774459

Cheers,
Bence
irc: rubasov