[all][PTG] Strawman Schedule

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 00:44:48 UTC 2019

We have posted the final schedule on the ptg site[1].

Hopefully it all looks good.

In addition, we will have one regular room + the lunch room available as
reserveable space across all three days. It should also be noted that the
lunch room is large enough to host several teams at a time. Once the PTG
bot is configured we will let you know so teams that are slated to be
dynamically allocated can start booking space.

T-minus 35 days till the PTG :)

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1]https://www.openstack.org/ptg#tab_schedule