[nova] API office hour continuation

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Mar 28 19:24:22 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

As you might know, we have been conducting the Nova API office hour on every Wed at 06:00 UTC  [1]. After my movement
to Canada, I will not be able to continue the office hour at the same time and would like to propose the new time.

Before proposing the new time, I would like to ask if we want to continue it or we keep the API related discussion in Nova meeting
or IRC channel.

Please reply if you are interested in keeping the API office hour or meeting to discuss the API related discussion. Based on the number
of interested people, I will propose a new time.

NOTE: I will continue my Nova API subteam updates over ML irrespective of separate API office hour/meeting or not.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NovaAPI

-gmann