[CI] nested virtualization support in OpenStack CI

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Thu Mar 28 02:29:22 UTC 2019

Hi there,

We have worked with infra to make this available, it seems to have
been reasonable stable but it recently started crashing because of a
new Linux kernel in Ubuntu.  I do not have time to look into it,
however, I would totally be up to help you if you want to dig into
this issue.

Are you available on IRC? :)

Thanks,
Mohammed