Re:[freezer][releases] It's time for you to create the stable/stein branch

geng.changcai2 at zte.com.cn geng.changcai2 at zte.com.cn
Wed Mar 27 03:02:10 UTC 2019

Hi,

At the last meeting, we were going to  release a new version, but we haven't.

Today, I will submit a patch for a new version. Let's review it then.

Best regards,

gengchc2

原始邮件

发件人:TrinhNguyen <dangtrinhnt at gmail.com>
收件人:openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org <openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org>;
抄送人:耿常才10010024;蔡辉10002895;葛聪10005588;
日 期 :2019年03月27日 10:53
主 题 :[freezer][releases] It's time for you to create the stable/stein branch

Hi team,

It's time for you to create the stable/stein branch on these project as well as the cycle highlights:

freezer

freezer-api

freezer-web-ui

python-freezerclient

You can look at [1] as an example. I'm also noticing we're missing freezer-dr in this cycle. Do you have any plan for this?

[1] https://github.com/openstack/releases/blob/master/deliverables/stein/searchlight.yaml

Cheers,

--

Trinh Nguyen