[scientific-sig] IRC Meeting Wednesday, 1100 UTC - machine learning at NIST, summit/forum preparation

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Wed Mar 27 03:15:51 UTC 2019

Hi All -

We have a Scientific SIG IRC meeting at 1100 UTC on Wednesday in channel #openstack-meeting.  Everyone is welcome.

The full agenda is here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_March_27th_2019 <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_March_27th_2019>

This week we have a guest appearance from Maxime and Alex from NIST to talk about their recent study, "Evaluation of hardware-specific machine learning systems orchestrated in an OS cluster at NIST”.  We also have some preparation to do for the upcoming forum in Denver.

Cheers
Stig