[monasca][ptg] PTG Planning

Witek Bedyk witold.bedyk at suse.com
Tue Mar 26 10:58:35 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

the schedule for the next PTG in Denver has been published [1]. We have
a room reserved from Thursday afternoon until Saturday. I have started
an etherpad to collect topics for the discussion:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/monasca-ptg-stein

Please add your name and the times when you can attend (both F2F and
remotely). Please also put the topics you would like to discuss or
features you think we should add in the next release cycle.

Thanks for your input and I'm looking forward to see/hear you there.
Witek

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg#tab_schedule