[infra][cinder] Removal of Cinder 2012.2 from PyPi

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Mar 25 15:55:29 UTC 2019

This is to make sure my request to infra is visible in case there are any
concerns.

On PyPi we have a "2012.2" release of Cinder. Since our version numbering
scheme changed to follow semver, these year-based version tags show up as the
latest since the major version is the highest.

I would like to have cinder 2012.2 removed from PyPi since this version is
surely useless at this point and to avoid any confusion (since there will
likely will be enough of that if someone tries to just pip install cinder).

Thanks!
Sean