openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org bounces

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sat Mar 23 00:27:18 UTC 2019

On 2019-03-22 22:58:32 +0000 (+0000), Fox, Kevin M wrote:
> Is it time to setup openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org  to bounce
> emails rather then send them to a list where the community isn't
> listening anymore on? I still see folks use it occasionally by
> mistake.

The old openstack, openstack-dev, openstack-operators and
openstack-sigs addresses are all just aliases for openstack-discuss
since December 3, 2018. Messages to any of those will be delivered
to subscribers of this list automatically. The old lists in fact no
longer even exist at all in the listserv, only their archives
remain. We keep the addresses as valid alternative names for
openstack-discuss because they're listed as contact addresses in
lots of places and probably will be for a very long time to come.
--
Jeremy Stanley