networking-powervm 8.0.0.0rc1 (stein)

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Fri Mar 22 18:42:04 UTC 2019

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 01:11:27PM -0400, James LaBarre wrote:
> On 3/21/19 1:39 PM, no-reply at openstack.org wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > A new release candidate for networking-powervm for the end of the Stein
> > cycle is available!  You can find the source code tarball at:

> > Release notes for networking-powervm can be found at:
> >
> >     https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/networking-powervm/
>

> Just FYI, the links for this and the ceilometer-powervm release nodes
> don't work.

Thanks James. There is an open StoryBoard story about this. I believe it was
caused by some of the renames of the sdist package names where the package no
longer matches the project name. Or at least that that condition is more
prevalent than it was.

If you're interested, that work can be tracked here:

https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005279

Sean