[kolla] Train summit & virtual PTG planning

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Fri Mar 22 11:01:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

The Train summit is fast approaching. I've created etherpads for planning
this and the proposed kolla virtual PTG.

[Summit]

Please add your name to the summit etherpad [1] if you plan to attend.

There are a number of summit sessions related to kolla. We also have 3
forum sessions:

* Tues 12:05 - 12:25: Kolla project update
* Tues 13:40 - 14:20: Kolla project onboarding
* Weds 11:40 - 12:20: Kolla user feedback

I'm signed up to present the first two and moderate the last. If anyone is
available to help present the update or onboarding it would be much
appreciated.

There is an etherpad [2] for the user feedback session, please populate
with topics that you'd like to discuss.

[Virtual PTG]

Please add your name to the virtual PTG etherpad [3] if you are interested
in attending a kolla virtual PTG. It will be held some time after the
summit, at a time and date to be agreed. I'd expect it to be a full days
worth of topics, possibly split over two half days.

I've started filling out some topic proposals. Please add your own, then we
can vote on which to discuss. I've included a few 'process' things here
like bug review, user feedback review & documentation review.

Cheers,
Mark

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-train-summit
[2] http://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DEN-train-kolla-feedback