[kolla] IRC meeting time

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Thu Mar 21 19:25:01 UTC 2019

Hi,

As discussed in the last weekly meeting [1], I'd like to see if there is a
meeting time that better suits our contributor base. Our current meeting
slot is on Wednesday at 1500 UTC, which isn't good for contributors in APAC.

If you are interested in joining the kolla IRC meetings on an at least
semi-regular basis (let's say once per month minimum), please respond here
with a broad range of UTC times that generally suit you. Feel free to add
ideal/if need be annotations. Non-cores are of course welcome.

I'll get the ball rolling.

Ideal: 0900 - 1800 UTC
If need be: 0800 - 2100 UTC

Cheers,