[placement] delegations and liaisons

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Thu Mar 21 11:01:10 UTC 2019

There are several different liaison roles for handling cross project
issues. They are listed on the wiki at

     https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons

The default liaison is the PTL but it is common and healthy to
delegate to other team members. There are lots of different
cross-projects listed on that page, with varying degrees of activity
within the group and responsibilities for the liaison. Release,
Stable, and Vulnerability are fairly key.

If you're working on placement and are interested in taking on one
of these roles, please let me know and we can update the wiki page.