[all][docs] season of docs

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Thu Mar 21 10:07:47 UTC 2019

On 21/03/2019 01:58, Kendall Nelson wrote:
We've only been selected on time previously I think? The application process was pretty involved from what I recall. I will dig around and see if I can find anything from our last application and send it over if I discover anything.

Happy to try to help with the application too if you want an extra set of eyes/hands.

Ditto. I love these applications and Outreachy was really successful! (well, sorta, long story)

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)