[all][docs] season of docs

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 01:58:21 UTC 2019

We've only been selected on time previously I think? The application
process was pretty involved from what I recall. I will dig around and see
if I can find anything from our last application and send it over if I
discover anything.

Happy to try to help with the application too if you want an extra set of
eyes/hands.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)