[all][tc][goals] train cycle goals discussion

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Tue Mar 19 19:54:54 UTC 2019

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 3:52 PM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2019-03-19 15:32:00 -0400 (-0400), Mohammed Naser wrote:
> > Based on the votes so far, it looks like we'll be using the office
> > hour on Thursday at 15:00 UTC to discuss this subject.
> [...]
>
> I've asked in a couple of other places and was met with only
> crickets, but when the idea of an ad hoc meeting was first suggested
> for this there seemed to be fairly broad support for using the 14:00
> UTC Thursday slot same as we do for our ~monthly meetings. That
> option never made it into the poll though, and I'm confused as to
> why. (I'm mostly asking for selfish reasons as I'm already
> double-booked for two other meetings at 15:00 UTC Thursday so can't
> realistically participate.)

Hi Jeremy,

Sorry for missing that.  I figured the monthly slot time was probably slotted
every month for TC members and that office hours were open in schedules.

In retrospective, I'll add that as an option in the future, as it's
probably a bit
too late to make the change.

If you have any feedback that you want to leave, I think leaving it on as a
review will be helpful and we'll try to make sure we address and discuss
those points.

Sorry again!

Mohammed

--