[Forum] Feedback - Proposed Forum Schedule

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:26:21 UTC 2019

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 6:44 PM Kendall Nelson <kennelson11 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello :)
>
> I email PTLs directly about Project Updates & Project Onboarding (it happened back in February). I didn't ever get a response from Juan though? So if TripleO wants space he should contact me immediately and I can see what space we have left.

If possible, TripleO would like to have a slot for a Project Update.

I'm sorry we didn't get this communicated to you when originally
requested. We have several folks in the project who are able to give
the update at the Summit including myself, Emilien Macchi, and Alex
Schultz (current PTL). If you need to designate a speaker, you can use
me as I'm in the speaker system.

Again, sorry for the late request.

--
-- James Slagle