[telemetry][ptl][volunteer][tc] Telemetry PTL for Train

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 02:03:41 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Because no one want to nominate for the PTL in Train [1], Telemetry has
been marked as a leaderless project and may be removed of OpenStack. We and
some companies are still using Ceilometer, AODH (parts of Telemetry) so we
don't want that happen.

Lingxian Kong (Trove and Qinling PTL), I (cc Julien Danjou, the current PTL
of Telemetry) had a conversation about this and agree to work together to
maintain the Telemetry projects. So I'm writing this email stating that I
would like to volunteer to be the PTL for Telemetry in Train.

Though I haven't been directly involved in the development of Telemetry
ever, my experience as Searchlight PTL and core in Fenix and Freezer give
me some technical understanding of Telemetry as well as OpenStack
development procedure. You're in the good hands.

Thanks,

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/election/

--
*Trinh Nguyen*