[congress][i18n][octavia][powervmstackers][telemetry][zaqar] Missing PTL candidates, only 5 hours remaining

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Mar 13 14:35:20 UTC 2019

On 2019-03-13 09:16:05 -0500 (-0500), William M Edmonds wrote:
[...]
> A couple things we could potentially do in future (via script?):
>  * ping the appropriate IRC channel
>  * email the current PTLs directly
[...]

Thanks. Those are certainly possibilities. We did some of those
things as the deadline loomed closer, but since a vast majority of
PTL candidates don't announce their candidacies until just before
the deadline (I'm a procrastinator too so not judging!) it's hard to
tell when we legitimately have no candidates pending vs people just
taking their time.

> Divya has put in a nomination now [1], but it was past the deadline. I
> believe she meets the criteria and would make a great PTL.

Technically she wouldn't have been a confirmable nominee without
also being the owner of at least one change merged to one of the
PowerVMStackers deliverable repositories during the Rocky or Stein
development cycles, so would have needed to wait out the nomination
period and then ask the TC to appoint her anyway.
--
Jeremy Stanley