Does anyone care about reviewstats?

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:54:13 UTC 2019

There are open reviewstats changes [1] but the non-infra core team is
entirely made up of people that no longer work on openstack [2]. I had a
change that was open so long some of the projects are now owned by
placement [3] so I just abandoned it.

So the question is, does anyone use reviewstats anymore? If so, we
should probably just start adding new people to the core team that
actually use it. Otherwise we should probably just put it in the attic
and rely on stackalytics (which is probably what most people are already
doing).

[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack-infra/reviewstats+status:open
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/893,members