[os-upstream-institute] Mentors for Denver - sign up and sync calls - ACTION NEEDED

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 01:20:36 UTC 2019

Hi,

We are planning two calls to prepare for the Denver Summit. One is some time between March 18 and 20 and the other is the week of April 15 which is the week before the training.

The purpose of the first call is to go through the training material and prepare for the training. We will check the slides and the exercises and check whether we have any missing items or things to correct in the Contributor guide.

The second call will be for checking back on action items and discuss any last minute administrativa.

I created a Doodle poll to find the best times within the two aforementioned periods: https://doodle.com/poll/sgst4mqweeqb3btq

Please mark __all the slots__ that can work for you, even if it is not the most convenient time of the day as we will only have two of these calls.

If you plan to join the crew for Denver and you haven’t signed up yet on the wiki please do it here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_Upstream_Institute_Occasions

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó