[all][ptl][tc] Missing PTL nominations for 31 more teams

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 11 03:38:31 UTC 2019

A quick reminder that we're still missing "Train" cycle PTL
candidate nominations for nearly half our official teams:

    Adjutant
    Blazar
    Chef OpenStack
    Cinder
    Congress
    Designate
    Glance
    Heat
    Horizon
    I18n
    Ironic
    Magnum
    Manila
    Mistral
    Monasca
    Neutron
    Octavia
    OpenStack Helm
    PowerVMStackers
    Puppet OpenStack
    Qinling
    Rally
    Storlets
    Tacker
    Telemetry
    Tricircle
    Tripleo
    Trove
    Vitrage
    Zaqar
    Zun

This means that with approximately 2 days left, 31 projects will be
deemed leaderless. In this case the TC will oversee PTL selection as
described by [1]. (Any open reviews[2] have not been factored into
these stats.)

If you want to stand for PTL, don't delay, follow the instructions
at [3] to make sure the community knows your intentions.

Make sure your nomination has been submitted to the
openstack/election repository and approved by election officials.

Thank you,

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/resolutions/20141128-elections-process-for-leaderless-programs.html
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/is:open+project:openstack/election
[3] https://governance.openstack.org/election/#how-to-submit-a-candidacy