Migrating git repos to OpenDev

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Fri Mar 8 18:13:28 UTC 2019

Michael Johnson <johnsomor at gmail.com> writes:

> James,
>
> Gitea looks great!  My only wish is the search bar would work for the
> project names (octavia and openstack/octavia don't seem to work).

"octavia" seems to work for me:

  https://opendev.org/explore/repos?q=octavia&tab=

Though it does look like it returns them in order of
most-to-least-recently updated.  I agree that "openstack/octavia"
doesn't work as I would expect.

> Are we planning to make this transition after the Stein release is
> out? I am slightly worried about making git changes right at the end
> of the release where project teams are doing the final push to get the
> release out.

That's one of the things we'll start talking about in next week's infra
meeting.  That sounds like a very reasonable thing for us to keep in
mind.  :)

-Jim