Migrating git repos to OpenDev

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Fri Mar 8 17:57:56 UTC 2019

On 3/8/19 5:36 PM, Michael Johnson wrote:
> James,
>
> Gitea looks great!  My only wish is the search bar would work for the
> project names (octavia and openstack/octavia don't seem to work).

Octvia works in the repo search for meh:

https://opendev.org/explore/repos?q=octavia&tab=

(from https://opendev.org/explore/repos)

I agree, openstack/octavia as a search term did not work. Maybe that's
an improvement we can make upstream. (the gitea upstream has thusfar
been very receptive and responsive to patches)