[tc] PTG presence

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Mar 8 13:35:31 UTC 2019

Hi TC members and everyone else interested in community stewardship
discussions,

While trying to solve the conflicts puzzle for PTG room allocation I
realized the TC did not request PTG meeting space. We are way past
deadline: at this point we can probably still get half-a-day on Saturday
afternoon (last day of PTG) if we are interested. We could try for a
full day but that would mean reducing some other slots and/or generating
extra conflicts, so I'd rather not.

What do you think ? Do we want that slot ? Will half a day be enough ?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)