[dev][qa] Remove admin test_l3_agent_scheduler API test

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Mar 7 04:58:59 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

Tempest test test_l3_agent_scheduler[1] is going to be removed in this patch[2]. We have the same test coverage in
 neutron-tempest-plugin [3] which is an appropriate place for this test.

As per Tempest test removal process[4], I have pushed the patches to remove the usage of this test which seems
more in doc or backlist files[5]. And this ML to notify about the test removal.

Please let us know in case of any objection on this test removal.

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tempest/tree/tempest/api/network/admin/test_l3_agent_scheduler.py
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/640767/
[3] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/neutron-tempest-plugin/tree/neutron_tempest_plugin/api/admin/test_l3_agent_scheduler.py
[4] https://docs.openstack.org/tempest/latest/REVIEWING.html#test-removal-and-refactoring