[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] PTL Non-Candidacy

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Wed Mar 6 10:24:10 UTC 2019

Hey Frank,

I'm really sorry to hear that and hopefully there's someone to take
over. Thank you for doing an excellent job over the last years!

I hope you'll still be around for i18n and in particular for the DE
translations, are you? Note that if you don't, I promise to create more
weird translations such as "Schattenkopie", you better watch that ;-)

   Robert