[I18n] PTL Non-Candidacy

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 03:35:41 UTC 2019

Hello Frank,

I could not imagine our recent three release cycles in I18n team without
you.
I have been really happy to work with you, and I am sure that we as one
team have done lots of interesting and valuable work.
Also, I sincerely believe that I18n activities have spreaded much more
globally with your great leadership.

Let's stay together in the part of the community :)

With many thanks,

/Ian