[dev][qa] New time options for QA Office Hour

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue Mar 5 17:51:18 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

As you all, I have been moved to CST TZ, which need to select the new time for QA office hour. Till now, we have scheduled two office hours ( Thursday every week at 09:00 UTC and 17:00 UTC) and 17 UTC was not so active.

Let's covert two office hours into one and select the new time for the same. I have created the doodle vote for that, please cast your vote as per your availability and schedule. Or let me know if none of the options are good so that I can propose the new time.

- https://doodle.com/poll/pugm7nx7eskwfczx

-gmann