[infra] CI at ustack.com sending results to graphite.opendev.org

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 05:36:06 UTC 2019

Hello,

I didn't find any contact details for ustack.com on [1], but it seems
an internal Zuul+nodepool setup there (my best guess based on the
names of variables in the packet contents) is sending all its stats to
graphite.openstack.org (recently migrated to graphite.opendev.org).
The address ends with .139.162 if that helps.

It isn't really a problem because it doesn't pass our firewall; but if
you know who maintains this you might like to point it somewhere more
useful :)

Cheers,

-i

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems